Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Click on a question to see the answer
- It's great if you can but it's certainly not required. You will receive assistance in designing a site from start to finish.
- JME will not design any websites of a pornographic nature or any sites that
promote hate, violence or any illegal activity.
- You certainly can but it's not required. JME can supply or design most graphics. There might be an additional, modest fee for custom graphics.
- Yes, if you require photographs on your site. The images must be owned by
you or permission has been granted for you to use them.
- There is no charge for the scanning of photographs.
- Absolutely, as long as you own them or have permission to use them. Digital images can be sent via e-mail or CD.
- Yes. JME accepts American Express, Mastercard and Visa via Paypal online
payment service. Personal checks and money orders are also accepted.
- A deposit of 50% of the total project cost or $100 (whichever is greater) is due
prior to the start of the project. The balance is due before the site actually goes "live".
- This is a frequently asked question. Yes, background music can be added but is strongly discouraged. It adds to the download time of your site and is annoying
to many users. In addtion, you must have permission to use any music that is copyrighted. This can be expensive.
- Any fonts you choose for your site will only be seen by the users who have that identical font installed on their computer. Therefore, fonts will always be chosen
that will look good and will be available to all users.
- No, we will make recommendations based on your needs, budget, etc.
- No, we will take your ideas and find the most appropriate domain names available.
- There is a comprehensive 30 day warranty.
- The 30 day warranty covers any corrections or modifications to pages or coding
that are within the scope of the original project. Major alterations, new pages or additional functions will be billed as new project work.
- The costs vary according to the complexity level of the requested changes. Modifications can be billed on an hourly basis or as a set fee depending on the nature of the work. Regularly scheduled maintenance can be performed on a
fixed fee basis as well.